- Ulster County Republican Dinner 10/28/2014
- SCOPE dinner honoring the 2014 NYS Assembly member of the Year.
- The future is looking bright after meeting outstanding students at Pine Bush Academy!
Claudia on Common Core. October 21 2014 Ulster County Meet the Candidates Breakfast.
- Re-elect Assemblywoman Tenney. She was first to introduce FULL REPEAL of the SAFE Act.
- With my dear friend Dennis Arluck and Congressman Chris Gibson.
- I had a chance to meet with Chemung County Sheriff Christopher Moss, the Republican candidate for Lt. Governor of New York State at the Delaware County Fair.
Primary night September, 9 2014.
- Endorsed Republican Candidate and Primary Winner
- 100 – National Federation of Independent Business (NIFB)
- Endorsed by NRA with A+ Rating
- 100 – NY SCOPE, NY Revolution and 100 Gun Owners of America
- 100 – New York State Rifle & Pistol Association
- Endorsed by NYS Conservative Party and numerous other Republican Committees in the 101st District
- Rated as one of the most independent legislators in NYS
-SCOPE President Stephen Aldstadt
“We appreciate [Claudia Tenney’s] enthusiasm for the Second Amendment and attention to firearms-related issues during [Tenney’s] candidacy…”
-NRA New York State liaison Darin Goens